skip to main content

Contact us

The website has been created by Essex County Council in partnership with Healthwatch Essex.

For information on Essex County Council services call 0345 743 0430 or email

For Adult Social Care enquiries, call 0345 603 7630.  Usual opening hours are 8.45am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.45am to 4.30pm on Friday.

If you would like to find out about other health and care services available in your local area, or talk to someone about your experiences, call the Healthwatch Essex Information Service on: 0300 500 1895.

If you would like to send feedback, or have questions about the website, then please email

rating button