skip to main content

Careline and telecare services: contact your local council

You may be eligible for a pendant alarm or other community alarms from your local council. Contact your local council to discuss your care and support needs.

Basildon Council, Castle Point Borough Council and Rochford District Council currently do not provide this service.

rating button