Sourcing, Capacity and Demand Information
Welcome to the sourcing, capacity and demand section. Within this section we will share the data we have on our residents, resources and demand for services within Essex. The current data is from 2016/17 and will be refreshed in the coming months to give you up to date information.
What can I find out on the interactive map?
This interactive map has a number of different segments that can be selected and overlaid onto a map of Essex. You will be able to review information on the following:
- Essex Demography which will allow you to select and zoom into the relevant boundaries within Essex.
- Essex assets which will provide you with an insight land availability.
- Information on our Residential, Nursing and Supported Living homes.
- Population demand data, such as known areas of deprivation, areas or areas of our older aged population.
- Population data from 2016/17 SALT returns on service provision across Essex.
How do I use the interactive map and what do the segments mean?
Incorporated into our Guidance and Definition section we have included:
- Written guidance on how to use the interactive map
- Definitions of the different types of data and what it mean
Last update 28 May 2021