skip to main content

Support for people with a physical disability

If you have a physical disability or care for someone with a physical disability, we may be able to provide you with care and support.  You would first need to have a needs assessment from Essex County Council to determine the level of care and support you need.

Local organisations that can provide help and support:

See also our section on Living with a disability.

rating button