ECC's monthly Provider Newsletter is a roundup of the latest news and opportunities for social care provision in Essex. If you would like to receive this newsletter via email please sign up here. Previous editions can be found below
- Request For Case Studies
- Essex targeted digital campaign
- Why should providers be interested?
- West Essex Care Home Forum
- New Falls Improvement Group
- Digital solution to support people using Direct Payments
- Foot Education Leaflets
- Good News Story!!
- Drop in sessions for catheterisation skills'
- Transform a child's life, be the parent they need
- Essex Care Sector Awards: The Prospers 2019
- Dates for your Diary
- Prosper Community of practice
- PROSPER Champions Study Days
- LGBTQ Awareness sessions
- Nursing Home RN CPD Conference
- How to become a Queens Nurse
- My Home Life Leadership for Nursing Home Nurses
- 'What do you see' Workshops with Amanda Waring
- Preventing Winter Deaths
- Coming soon..
- Flu Vaccinations for Care Staff
- Safety of medicines administration in Care Homes Survey
- Making Preparations for a No-Deal Brexit
- ECC's 4th Annual Provider Relationship Survey
- Request for shadowing opportunities for new ECC Staff - South Essex
- Local System Workshops (previously Provider Forums)
- New workforce pages on the provider hub
- Essex Care Association (ECA) Breakfast Conference
- Updated Guidance for Provision of Community Equipment in Care across Essex
- Improving Safety in Care Homes
- Third Party Top Ups
- NHS Change to Urgent Treatment for Minor Injuries and Illness in North East Essex.
- ECC's Care Workeres Survey is live!
- Requesting amendments to care arrangements
- Workforce Development Fund
- Working Together on the New Live at Home Contract
- Essex Dementia Fair 2019
- Mid & South Essex - End of Life Conferences
- Next Generation Ambassador Project
- What is Project ECHO?
- UCL Partners Deteriorating Patient Opportunity
- Leigh on Sea care home unveils its £450,000 refurbishment with help from the Mayor and Miss Essex
- Care Worker Survey
- Care Provider Hub Survey
- GSF Care Homes programme in Palliative and End of Life Care - Information Session
- Introducing E-Procurement to streamline our Domiciliary Care Processes
- LeDeR Mortality Reviewer Job Opportunity
- Essex Care Sector Awards
- Important message from Essex police
- ECC Volunteering Initiative
- Essex Cares Limited awarded CQC Outstanding rating
- Beat the Heat - Keep residents safe and well
- Could you make a difference to a child's life
- Workforce Development Innovation Fund
- Skills for Care workforce information and support
- Care Worker Survey
- Responding to Market Feedback
- Live at Home Batching Process
- Provider engagement survey - Intermediate Care and Domiciliary Services in Essex
- New Hub Safeguarding Content
- Wishing Washing Line
- PrescQIPP Mid - Expression of interest.
- Sport for Confidence
- Self Care
- Equality Act and recruitment: Pre-Employment Health Questionnaires
- Important: Use of Social Media
- ECC's Quality Innovation team announced as finalists at this year's Patient Safety Awards
- Winter Fast Track Acceptance Payment Survey
- Workforce Development Fund (2018-19)
- Book your place at the Essex Care Association's forthcoming Breakfast Conference
The newsletter can be viewed using the navigation panel on the left hand side of the page.
Last Updated: 04 November 2019