skip to main content

Paying towards council support at home

Care and support services provided by the council are chargeable.

If the council agrees that you have care and support needs, they will do a financial assessment to work out how much you will be asked to contribute towards your care and support.

Visit Essex County Council for information on paying for care.

More information

AgeUK: How to arrange and pay for care

Independent Age: Paying for care services at home

GOV.UK: Care and support statutory guidance

rating button