Annual Relationship Management Survey
The relationship management paper included a recommendation to conduct an annual survey of providers and officers to measure the development of the relationships. We chose to do this through a Provider Survey and a separate Officer Survey.
The survey centered around the following questions and themes (in bold).
- How well do care providers and ECC share information?
- How well do we trust each other?
- Inclusion and Involvement in Planning and Key Decisions that Impact Upon Service Users How integrated is our working?
- How well do we manage conflicts?
- Do we understand what our respective roles and responsibilities are?
- How clear are we of our strategic direction?
- How responsive are we to each other's needs?
The 2018 survey is now closed and the findings can be found below. The next survey will be available late 2019.
The results of the surveys are detailed below:
2016 Survey Results
2017 Survey Results
2018 Survey Results
We are always interested to receive your comments, suggestions and views of your relationship with ECC as an adult social care provider in Essex. Please email us at ContractManagementAdults@essex.gov.uk
Last updated: 12 March 2019