Annual Relationship Management Survey
The relationship management paper included a recommendation to conduct an annual survey of providers and officers to measure the development of the relationships. We chose to do this through a Provider Survey and a separate Officer Survey.
The survey centered around the following questions and themes (in bold).
- How well do care providers and ECC share information?
- How well do we trust each other?
- Inclusion and Involvement in Planning and Key Decisions that Impact Upon Service Users How integrated is our working?
- How well do we manage conflicts?
- Do we understand what our respective roles and responsibilities are?
- How clear are we of our strategic direction?
- How responsive are we to each other's needs?
2018 Survey - Click here to access the survey
Survey Start Date: 27/11/2018
Survey Close Date: 04/01/2019
The results of the surveys are detailed below:
2016 Survey Results
2017 Survey Results
We are always interested to receive your comments, suggestions and views of your relationship with ECC as an adult social care provider in Essex. Please email us at ContractManagementAdults@essex.gov.uk