The Market Interventions team uses focused activity to identify and implement improvements to fully utilise ECC's strategic care contracts, using data and insight and working with the market to shape future direction. The team's work feeds into future contractual models, and reacts to time-sensitive market pressures as well as issues identified in meetings with providers.
The team's current focus is on:
- Care Provider Workforce
- Digital opportunities for improvements
- Implementation of IRN and LAH contracts within our Service Placement Team.
Day to day activity:
- Coordinating relationship activity across the county (including provider forums, strategic groups and work with Essex Care Association)
- Actively managing the content of the Care Provider Information Hub
- Coordinating provider communications including producing the monthly Provider Newsletter;
- Managing ECC's Support Directory
- Conducting research and analysis to ensure category plans are up to date and the management of suppliers and markets meet client needs
You can find contact details for the team in the Procurement structure chart
Last Updated: 17 May 2019